- Istanbul is a city with a deep-rooted history where civilizations meet, combining ancient history and modernity, and is the symbol of coexistence of different cultures.
- Istanbul, Turkey is the first tourism city in the world and is an important province in the field of medical tourism.
- At the same time, it is the first tourism city in Turkey and the world due to the position it has in the medical tourism field.
- Istanbul has a population of more than twenty-five million and has more than four million Arab citizens living in this city.
- There are developed health and education services in Istanbul, and the investments made in these two areas are profitable and stable areas where demand has been constantly increasing.
- The reason why our investment activities started in this province, which has many characteristics, is due to its strategic importance in the regional and the world level.